Thursday, January 14, 2010

FIFA MANAGER 10

FIFA MANAGER 10
FIFA MANAGER 10About this Review Game

Being a manager of a football team may be one of FANTASY in the life of someone who saya.Menjadi have time to sit quietly on the sidelines, thinking about the next step to win the game, then shouting at the edge of the field to ensure the players remain on fire, are some activities which I very menyenangkan.Namun seems, to be like that, just fantasy for me, so I chose this game to fulfill my FANTASY.

After I was disappointed with FIFAM09, due to a variety of bug, and then match the 3D view I would say rather 'make lazy', and so I hold lain.Sejak installation FIFAM09 and played for the first hour, I've been thinking about how boring having to wait FIFAM10 years ahead.
Features

Improved 3D Match
Hundreds of new animation is used to beautify this FIFA M10.Game will also use the display base FIFA 09
But not only that, TACTICAL OPTION in this game also made more mantep, click the player to stay in the field, then you can see the info-needed info about the player's

Manager on the sideline
unimaginable, we as a manager will be displayed on the side of the field in 3D Game? More than 70 animated and 15 shouts can we use to make our men over the field

Minimum hardware requirements for this Game:
1.3 GHz Intel Pentium III or equivalent processor
1024 MB RAM, 2048 MB recommended (depending on the number of selected leagues)
64 MB (AGP/PCI-E), graphics card
12,000 MB available hard disk space
8x DVD-ROM drive
DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card