Thursday, October 15, 2009

Best Game Copy Software - How to Make Fresh Video Game Copies in Minutes!

Have you ever scratched or broken a video game? Well what if I told you that you would never have to worry about a problem like this again! Due to the advances in technology, we can now make a copy of every major game console such as PlayStation, PSP, PSX, PS2, and Dreamcast. This is no joke!

Aren't Video Game Consol's encrypted?

Yes video game Companies encrypt their games in order to prevent copies from being made. But game copy software instantly decodes the encryption so you don't have any trouble making fresh copies. People spend hundreds of dollars just replacing games they had once bought. We no longer have to worry about losing money because we could instantly backup video games.

Which Game Copy Software Should I Get?

You have to be very careful when looking to buy software online. You can be scammed or end up getting a software that doesn't work. Also, some game copy software takes over 3 hours to make a copy. The better software's allow you to make a copy in about 45 minutes. I have tried out a lot of software and I can tell you now that most of them are complete garbage. One software I bought made my computer crash.

What Should I look for in a game copy software?

A high quality software will give you a free trail or demo. This is important because you can see from the start if the product is worth buying. Also, you should make sure they allow you to copy most of the major game systems.

I have tested many game copy software's and my personal favorite was: Game Copy Wizard