Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Real Mafia Wars game Cheats

mafia wars games

Many people are looking for mafia wars cheats in order to dominate this popular social networking game. With the right methods and tactics you can grow your mafia family very quickly, earn money super fast and become the don of the family in no time.

Here are some of my top tips and cheats for you to put in practice straight away.

Firstly you will obviously want to do some jobs to get some money. But pretty soon you won't need to do any jobs to make money, only to level up. This is because your investments will make money without having you having to do anything.

In the beginning when you do have to do jobs choose the ones that give you the highest payoff with the least amount of energy used - good pay/energy ratio. Alternatively you can choose jobs that have a high experience gained/energy used ratio. So the more benefit to you with the least energy lost the right jobs to choose.

As soon as you are paid it is a good idea to bank your money. Yes there is a 10% money-laundering fee that the bank will charge you, but this is much better than losing it all in a fight.

When it comes to getting the best out of your money mafia mike's is the best investment you can make, so you want to get as many of these as possible. After that only buy properties with a good return on investment ratio.

Can you see how a lot of the mafia wars cheats are very subtle tactics that work in both real life and the game? The more I research this and the better I get and the more I notice how this game is designed to be exactly like life in the mafia during the gangster days of New York.

That is why this is one of the best cheats resources I have ever seen and it took me weeks of research to find it. I watched some videos on how it worked and the guy had like a trillion points. I downloaded the ebook at something like 1am and the next day things started to move fast when I implemented it.

You can read more about it here - http://mafiawarscheats-x.blogspot.com

Within a couple of hours of reading and implementing this guide I was able to gain about 15 people for my team. Like I said this happened within about 2 hours, since then it has been grwoing like you wouldn't believe as to have my godfather points.